Best Geranium oil | most selling oil
Description: Geranium Oil is 100% Pure essential oil derived from leaves of Pelargonium odorantissimum. Geranium Oil is ideal for the whole body. An effective oil massage that can soothe nervous disorders and stress. “Geranium Essential Oil” is blessing from nature. It can treat exhausted muscles, body Ache.
Botanical Name: Pelargonium graveolens
Aroma: Pleasant, Fresh, Rose-resembling aroma.
Extraction: It is extracted by steam distillation of leaves and flowers.
1. Geranium can be used in the treatment of inflammation which provides mild as well as soothing effect. The action on the nervous system is pronounced being a sedative with uplifting characteristics.
2. Geranium is reputed to be highly effective in assisting with pre-menstrual tension, excessive fluid retention, menopausal problems, uterine and breast cancers.
3. It is a wonderful oil to use as a hormone balancer for P.M.T. and menopause. It can also be used in a massage blend for painful periods and sore breasts as it also has an analgesic effect.
4. It is used as a fragrance in all kinds of cosmetic products like soaps, creams, perfumes etc.
5. This oil is rejuvenating to the skin, treating acne, bacterial and fungal infections and to treat wounds and scars. Geranium skin preparations are gently astringent, opening pores and clearing oily complexions.
6. A good massage can be prepared by adding 2 drops of geranium and 3 drops of mandarin with 10ml or 1 desert spoon full of vegetable oil for a skin conditioning blend for use to remove stretch marks of broken capillaries.
7. Geranium oil is also an insect repellent and is good for headaches, dental abscess, stings and bites. Geranium is used in the following applications.
8. Geranium oil can be used in blended massage oil or diluted in a bath to assist with PMS, depression, stress, anxiety and tension, fluid retention, edema, eczema, shingles, cellulite, bruises, insect repellent, ringworm, hemorrhoids and menstrual irregularities.
9. As a constituent in a blended base cream, geranium oil can be used for eczema, repelling insects, shingles, burns and scalds, cellulite, ringworm, bruises and engorgement of the breasts
10. It will help to balance the oil production of the skin and help keep it supple, while the cicatrizant properties ensure that it is helpful in wound healing, including burns, wounds and ulcers.
11. Geranium oil can also be diluted in shampoo to help with head lice.
How to use: Take an adequate amount of this oil and dilute it with your carrier oil. Gently massage on your body. ( Can also be diluted with bathing water.)