Organic Tea Tree Oil
Appearance : Thin Liquid
Aroma : Medicinal, fresh, woody, earthy, herbaceous
Color : Pale yellow to colorless
Chemical constituents: Tea tree oil has various chemical compounds that include Terpinen-4-ol, Alpha-Terpineol, Cineole, Pinene, Alpha Terpenene, Beta-Caryophyllene.
Extraction: The tea tree oil is extracted by the steam distillation of leaves.
1. This is the best oil to fight viruses, bacteria and fungi. Wounds and scrapes can be washed out with a mixture to disinfect the area.
2. It is used in vapor therapy and can help with colds, measles, sinusitis and viral infections.
3. Tea tree oil has been used for skin and hair and to combat acne, oily skin, head lice and dandruff.
4. It is useful in case of burns if applied immediately by washing area with ice water, then applying drops of tea tree oil to burned area helps to produce soothing and healing effect to the skin. It is helpful in the case of calluses and corns.
5. Tea tree oil is being used in number of applications like all purpose cleaner, deodorizer, bedsores, dishwashers, humidifiers, plant sprays, vaporizers etc.
NO MOQ Take as much you need