Organic Rosemary Oil
Rosemary is originally from Asia, but is now cultivated in France, Tunisia and Yugoslavia. It is native to the Mediterranean areas where it is grown extensively for commercial production. Rosemary was used in the middle ages to drive away evil spirits. It refreshes, clears the mind and energizes body, mind and spirit. It enhances circulation and eases muscle stiffness and aches when added to a bath or massage products. Rosemary's name is fitting given its wild growing conditions and the Latin word rose means "dew" and marinus means "sea".
It is a shrubby evergreen bush that grows up to 2 meters (4 feet) high with green-gray needle-shaped leaves and pale blue/lilac flowers that bees just love. Rosemary is a lovely plant of the Labiatae family and is very popular as a landscape plant in warmer climates. Rosemary oil has a clear, powerful refreshing herbal smell.
Extraction: It is extracted by the steam distillation of leaves and flowering tops.
1. It is a tonic for the heart, liver and gallbladder and helps to lower cholesterol levels and improve circulation.
2. It is frequently used in liniments and is excellent for baths and massage.
3.It is used for all variety respiratory problems colds, sinusitis, lung congestion and asthma.
4. It is a good analgesic, easing muscle and arthritic pains and is particularly good for tired, overworked muscles.
5. It is commonly added in preparations to help acne, eczema, over production of skin oil, dermatitis, etc.
Organic Rosemary Oil
6. Rosemary is widely used in cooking especially with roasted meats like lamb.
7. Rosemary has been used as a culinary herbs from vegetables and are used in very small amount and provide flavor to the food.
8. It's used in many citrus colognes, forest and oriental perfumes and eau de cologne. 9. It is also used in inhalation, bath and massage.
10. It is mainly used in shampoos to enhance the color of dark hair, counters split ends and reduces static charge.
100% Pure and Organic Oils
Desired Quantity Offered
Bulk And Ready Stocks
Shree Overseas Exports is USDA Certified Organic Supplier
We also offer private labelled bottles for buyers, with their company name / logo printed as per buyer's instructions
We will handover the shipment to Customs within 5 days of order confirmation with proper handling marking on master cartons.
Delivery Directly to FBA by UPS/DHL/Fedex is also available
We accept payment via T/T, LC, Paypal
We can deliver shipment to any Airport/Seaport in World as per your choice.
We also have a/c with leading Courier Companies like : DHL, TNT, Fedex, EMS for doorstep deliveries to our clients
We can manufacture any:
Natural Essential Oils
Essential Oil Blends
Rectified Essential Oils
Aromatic Chemicals & Isolates
Indian Vegetable Seed Oil
Traditional Indian Atars
Indian Absolutes and Waxes