100% Pure Tea Tree essential oil from Australia
The tea tree is a small shrub with needle like leaves. The oil is extracted by steam distillation of its leaves. Tea Tree oil is yellowish green in color with a fresh comphoraceous odor
Appearance : Thin liquid
Aroma : Fresh comphoraceous
1. This is the greatest oil to fight viruses, bacteria and fungi. Wounds and scrapes can be washed out with a mixture to disinfect the area.
2. It is used in vapor therapy and can help with colds, measles, sinusitis and viral infections.
3. Tea tree oil has been used for skin and hair and to combat acne, oily skin, head lice and dandruff.
4. It is helpful incase of burns if applied immediately by washing area with ice water, then applying drops of tea tree oil to burned area helps to produce soothing and healing effect to the skin. It is helpful in case of calluses and corns.
5. Tea tree oil is being used in number of applications like all purpose cleaner, deoderizer, bedsores, dishwashers, humidifiers, plant sprays, vaporisers etc.
6. It act as a very good hair conditioner. Because of the mild qualities of tea tree's terpinen content, the oil can soothe cuts, scratches, sunburn and cold sores. Because it's non-irritating, a single drop of the oil can be applied directly to minor injuries once or twice a day.
7. It has proved helpful in eau de Cologne, hair oils, powder perfumes, hair washes and shampoo preparation.
8. Tea tree oil is used for many household cleaning purposes.
9. It includes the use of deodorisers for misting the room with the application of tea tree oil.
10. The addition of drops of tea tree oil in to the humidifier help in cleaning and refreshing the air.
11. It can also be used to treat oral bacteria that cause cavities, gum disease, and halitosis. Commercially tea tree oil is considered an effective addition to antiseptic oral rinses and toothpastes.
We also offer private labelled bottles for buyers, with their company name / logo printed as per buyer's instructions.
We accept payment via T/T, LC, Paypal
We can manufacture any:
Natural Essential Oils
Rectified Essential Oils
Aromatic Chemicals & Isolates
Indian Vegetable Seed Oil
Traditional Indian Atars
Indian Absolutes and Waxes