The Palmarosa Essential Oil mostly known by its botanical name Cymbopogon martini. The plant is a species of grass that arrives from lemon grass family. Additionally referred to by basic names, for example, Palmarosa, Indian geranium and Rosha grass, the essential oil extracted from the shoot some part of the plant makes utility of active compounds such as geraniol.
Botanical Name : Cymbopogon martini
Appearance : Liquid
Shading : Pale Yellow
Smell : The scent is Sweet, Floral, and Rosy. Clear liquid fluid.
Extraction: It is mainly extracted by steam distillation of dry leaves.
Blends well WITH: Geranium, rosemary, bergamot, lime, ylang-ylang.
1. The Palmarosa oil used in various soaps and perfumes.
2. Palmarosa oil finds application as a rodent and insect repellent and is therefore applied to store grain and beans as it is anti- helmintic against nematodes and has antifungal and mosquito repellent.
3. Palmarosa oil calms the mind, yet has an uplifting effect, while clearing muddled thinking. It is used to counter physical and nervous exhaustion, stress related issues and nervousness.
4. Palmarosa oil moisturizeses the skin, while balancing the hydration levels and stimulating cell regeneration.
5. Palmarosa oil could be used with great impact on the skin.
6. It is additionally utilized as a part of different toiletries arrangements.
NO MOQ, Take as much you need